Chinese Medicine and Holistic Nutrition
- A simple step by step plan to improve and enhance holistic health
- Ways to learn to listen to your body and mind’s wisdom in making better health choices
- Awareness of how to overcome obstacles to good nutritional choices
- A greater level of energy, better mood, and a clear mind
Chinese Herb Benefits
- Breathing problems: colds, flu, allergies, asthma, emphysema, sinusitis, and bronchitis
- Emotional issues: anxiety, depression, insomnia, and mood swings
- Digestive difficulties: acute/chronic diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, gastritis ulcers, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Bladder problems: urinary tract infections, and prostatitis
- Reproductive issues: irregular/painful menstruation, infertility, PMS, menopausal symptoms, and sexual dysfunction
- Pain: neuralgia, migraine headaches, dizziness, low back, neck and shoulder pain
- Circulatory problems: hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis, anemia
- Supportive therapy: painful, debilitating disorders such as hepatitis, fibromyalgia, and auto-immune disease.
About Seasons in Our Life
Dr. Durana has provided practical, integrative, holistic services since 1980 in acupuncture, body therapy, Chinese herbal medicine, life/wellness coaching, and counseling.
4915 St. Elmo Ave.
Suite #504 Rm. 7A
Bethesda, MD 20814
11250 Roger Bacon Dr.
Atrium #5, Suite 1C
Reston, Virginia 20190
1625 K. Street NW
Washington, DC 20006
2265 Cedar Cove Ct.
Reston, VA 20191